Who are our Beneficiaries?
ARTT-network programs directly benefit the following groups:
- Persons with disabilities, the growing number of older persons and their care-givers.
- Those involved in the dynamic innovation ecosystem in the region including inventors, researchers from educational institutions, investors, venture capitalists, patent attorneys, and others.
- Manufacturers, marketers and distributors of assistive and rehabilitation technology, and life-style devices.
- Relevant government ministries, not-for-profit societies, international organizations and others that champion disability and independent living in the community.
- Professionals who analyses the needs of persons with disabilities, assist in the selection of technologies and devices, and provide persons with disabilities and/or their care-giver with relevant supports and training for independent living.